Helping the Golden Heart Community Foundation makes our area stronger. There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you.
Very basically, you can:
- Give to the Golden Heart Community Foundation Fund in support of community needs as determined by our Advisory Board members.
- Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the funds page that benefits a specific area non-profit.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals.
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, or life insurance and/or life income gifts. To give cash, you can:
- Donate Online (security certified)
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Golden Heart Community Foundation, to us at this address. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate:
Golden Heart Community Foundation
PO Box 73183
Fairbanks, AK 99707-3183
- Contact ACF directly to establish a named fund.
Photo Credit: Jade Frank/FCVB